Parking Lot Procedures
Practice being Safe, Responsible and Respectful in our parking lot for our students and families.
Parents please remember:
- Please enter the parking lot at the north side and exit at the south side.
- The drop-off and pick up zone is located in front of the bike corral.
- Please take advantage of our drop-off/pick-up system. The line begins near the north crosswalk and continues along the driveway directly in front of the bike corral.
- If you get in this line, please stay in your car and move up as others leave.
- Please carefully exit the line only after your children are safely in the car. Watch for other cars and buses.
- Do not stand, park, or exit your car in the drop off and pick up zone.
- Please do not block the crosswalk.
- Escort your child across the parking lot via the crosswalk to the sidewalk and do not cross across traffic.
- School begins at 8:40 am. If your child arrives at school at 8:45am or later, your child is tardy.
- There is never any parking along the yellow curb.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone during drop-off and pick-up. We need you to be totally focused on the children.
- In order to cut down on traffic and for the students’ safety, we encourage families to let children walk or ride their bikes to school.
These procedures are in place for the children’s safety and to try to make arrival and dismissal as smooth as possible. Please adhere to these procedures. Remember, the children learn from us by watching what we do. If we break rules, so will they.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!